Your doctor may want you to add niacin to your daily routine, as well as follow a Mediterranean-style diet to help maintain your overall health, including heart health.
Niacin, as we previously learned, is vitamin B3. It’s found in two main forms: nicotinic acid and niacinamide. Both forms have whole-body benefits, but only niacin in the nicotinic acid form offers targeted benefits for healthy cholesterol metabolism and balance.
Here are the 5 reasons your doctor might recommend niacin:
1. Promotes heart health and cholesterol balance. Niacin is responsible for the production of cellular energy in all tissues. Plus, niacin is required to activate several enzymes to make bile acids, which is a major pathway for cholesterol elimination.
2. Helps maintain healthy skin, nerves, and digestive tract. An adequate intake of niacin is important to maintain healthy skin and protective mucous membranes that line the mouth and digestive tract. Here’s more info on how niacin can help you maintain healthy skin.
3. Extended-release delivery helps eliminate flushing & digestive upset. ENDUR-ACIN® tablets are specially formulated to release continuous amounts of nicotinic acid gradually over a 6-8 hour period. This helps reduce the initial spike in the blood level of nicotinic acid that can trigger excessive flushing as commonly seen with immediate-release products.
4. Available without a prescription. ENDUR-ACIN® supplements are drug-free and can be conveniently purchased on Endurance Product Company’s website.
5. Budget-friendly. You would be hard-pressed to pay less for your morning specialty coffee than you would for your daily intake of ENDUR-ACIN® tablets. Think of it as a daily investment in your health.
Talk To Your Doctor Today
We hope you feel better knowing more about niacin and what it can do for your overall health and cholesterol balance. If you haven’t heard about niacin before this article, we encourage you to talk to your doctor about your health goals and see just how easy it is to add niacin to your healthy diet and exercise program.