- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure in the normal range*
- Supports cardiovascular health and blood vessel function*
- Promotes healthy nitric oxide production*
- Features sustained-release delivery for optimal absorption
L-Arginine Sustained Release (SR) is an advanced dietary supplement designed for adults interested in overall cardiovascular health, including maintaining healthy blood pressure in the normal range.*
L-Arginine SR features the amino acid L-Arginine in a unique vegetable-based wax matrix that releases L-Arginine gradually. An optimal blood level of L-Arginine is critical for vascular health. Your endothelium – the layer of cells that line your blood vessels – relies on this amino acid for a healthy production of nitric oxide. In turn, nitric oxide plays a key role in vascular health, including promoting blood vessel relaxation and optimal blood flow.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- No salt, starch, preservatives, artificial color or flavorings
- Free of common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy)
- Convenient, easy-to-swallow tablets
Frequently Asked Questions
What can you expect?
L-Arginine SR is a unique dietary supplement specially formulated for men and women to support vascular health, including healthy blood vessel function.*
How does it work?
Each tablet dissolves slowly for a steady release of L-Arginine. This promotes optimal absorption and tissue retention without an excessive amount of Arginine typically found in regular immediate-release forms.*
How do you take it?
As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets twice daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. It is normal for this product to have a distinctive botanical aroma.
Are there any precautions?
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are nursing or pregnant. As with all dietary supplements, keep out of reach of children.
What product quality control tests are performed?
L-Arginine SR is manufactured in the United States (Oregon) in a state-of-the-art, FDA-registered facility that meets or exceeds current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Quality control tests are performed at every stage of the manufacturing process from rigorous raw material testing to finished product testing.