- Promotes heart health & cholesterol balance*
- Energizes cellular metabolism*
- Helps maintain healthy liver detoxification*
- Extended-release delivery over 5 to 7 hours
ENDUR-THINE® 500mg Niacin & 200mg Pantethine (Extended Release) is ideal for men and women interested in advanced nutritional support for heart health and cholesterol balance.*
ENDUR-THINE® is specially formulated to provide two nutrients clinically shown to promote heart health in one convenient tablet. The formula starts with nicotinic acid, the only form of niacin with targeted benefits for heart health and lipid metabolism. Pantethine from Pantesin®, a highly bioavailable, body-ready form of the B vitamin pantothenic acid, provides additional support for heart health while energizing cellular metabolism and supporting liver detoxification processes. Finally, our proprietary vegetable-based wax matrix allows each tablet to release nutrients continuously over 5 to 7 hours to promote optimal absorption and help eliminate digestive upset and skin flushing.*
PANTESIN® is a registered trademark of Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd
- Easy-to-swallow tablets
- No salt, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings
- Free of common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy)
Frequently Asked Questions
What can you expect?
ENDUR-THINE® is a unique dietary supplement for men and women to support heart health, cholesterol balance, cellular energy production, and liver heath.*
How does it work?
In the body, each tablet dissolves slowly over 5 to 7 hours to release nicotinic acid and pantethine at a steady, continuous rate for optimal absorption and to help eliminate skin flushing and digestive upset.*
How do you take it?
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily with food. Do not exceed one tablet daily without consulting a physician. It is normal for this product to have a distinctive botanical aroma.
Are there any precautions?
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking any medications. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use without the advice of your physician if you consume more than modest amounts of alcohol, have poorly controlled diabetes, liver disease, gout, active peptic ulcer disease, or unstable angina.
- Some sensitive people may experience temporary flushing, itching, or warming of the skin.
- As with all dietary supplements, keep out of reach of children.
What product quality control tests are performed?
ENDUR-THINE® is manufactured in the United States (Oregon) in a state-of-the-art, FDA-registered facility that meets or exceeds current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Quality control tests are performed at every stage of the manufacturing process from rigorous raw material testing to finished product testing..